background

Friday, December 10, 2010

Fall Open House



Georgia had an open house at her school in November.  It was beyond cute.  Each child was wearing a headband with a feather stuck it in that they made while they were studying the Native Americans.  On the headband was every child's Native American name.  Georgia was "she who loves the Jungle Book".  I got a good laugh when I saw her name!  This girl is crazy about this story!  We were able to go to each of the stations and see a glimpse of the activities the children do throughout the week.  Then we all sat around in a circle and listened to the children sing their songs while we ate cornbread muffins that they had prepared for us.  I wish I had taken more pictures but I was too busy observing, talking and listening to snap away.

No comments: