background

Monday, December 20, 2010

december camera roll

Ready for her preschool Christmas party.

Out at Granny and Grampy's house this afternoon.


Dolled up getting ready for preschool Christmas party.

Waldorf with his bedroom eyes.


Just about to go to school.

Gigi and Gabs.

Georgia and Grampy Max.

Gigi and Lily.

At Ol' Papa's office Christmas Party.


One of my most favorite recent pictures of Rodolfo and Gigi.
At Bellini's.


Santa came and visited the school


Gigi and Sari looking very Christmasy indeed!

Grampy Max.

Gigi among the hedgerows.

Pre-school party central.

Me and Grampy.  Photo taken by Georgia.

Me and Granny.  Photo taken by Georgia.

I thought this was cute.

High tea with some women I really admire.




Whew!  What a busy month.


SOOC.  To be fair, though, I did clone out a fire hydrant, a campaign sign and a street lamp.  But I did not adjust the colors.  Isn't the color brillant!

3 comments:

Michelle Graves said...

I love these pictures!!! We have missed you all! Now that you're into your house, maybe we can get together again soon. Ashleigh mises Gigi:)
PS- Where did Rodolfo find the grey shawl-neck sweater??? John has one that was my dad's from years ago, and i'd love to find another one!

JoDee said...

Hey Michelle! We'd love to get together again too! I was looking at the picture of your twins the other day and wondering how much they have grown? I bet a ton! Rodolfo got that sweater last year as a birthday gift. I think it came from J. Crew. What does your schedule look like next week?

michelle said...

The boys have gotten so big; they're both walking and Blake is a real talker! Our weekly schedule is school for all 3 on Tuesdays, school for Ash on Wednesday & Friday. So Mondays & Thursday are wide open! :)