background

Saturday, October 02, 2010

Highlights from September 2010

 Mom and Janie with two of the newest additions to the family.  Janie is holding Brileigh Ann and Mom is holding Anne Charlotte.
 Gigi playing beauty salon with Wally.
 He is such a loyal, loving dog.  I couldn't have asked for a better family pet.

 Here is Georgia and Rodolfo at the fair.  We had very few minutes before Disney on Ice began and just snapped some very fast photos.  I wish we had time to really take photos of the fair.  There is always so many great backdrops there.  Maybe next year!
 Me and Georgia girl.  She did not want to take pictures b/c she was ready for the show!
Adorable Anne Charlotte.

2 comments:

Amy Mac said...

Anne Charlotte is gorgeous! Gigi is so beautiful AND I miss Wally :) Hope you are doing well! I need to call you soon to catch up and chat.

JoDee said...

Amy! I was just telling Rodolfo today that I need to give you a call. We missed not seeing you at Jenny's shower and hope that Ty is feeling better!