background

Friday, October 01, 2010

10 Things I Love


The weather outside is GORGEOUS.  I've been blissfully happy all day long.  This golden time of year always makes me feel gloriously alive.  Do you like the roses above?  They are "Eden" from the house of Meilland.  I planted these roses in my parents garden in 2001-- 9 years ago!  They are stunning but only bloom once a year.  Do you like the photo below?  It is a field that is down the road.  Isn't the sky magnificent?


Since I'm in such a good mood I've decided to share 10 things (other than friends and family) that make me happy.  Here they are in no specific order:

1.  Garlic simmering in olive oil
2.  Effortlessly smooth pens that make writing and signing a delight
3.  Sunsets in Oklahoma
4. THE LIBRARY
5.  Swimming
6. Hot showers
7. Gardening flowers and vegetables
8.  The sound of an airplane flying high above in the clouds on a lazy summer day
9.  Hammocks
10.  Twinkle lights



Happy Friday everyone.  Hope your weekend is grand!

No comments: