background

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Getting to Know You



We are in the midst of new beginnings.  Georgia started pre-school, we switched preschools and now we are settling in.  I've just upgraded to a Mac and I have to learn all the new buttons.  I am slow and it is frustrating.  I just wanted to hop on and magically, intuitively figure it out.  I've realized that I need to break down and watch a tutorial or two.  And then, the house.  We are still renovating but it is on a rapid downward slope.  The electrical is done, doors have arrived, the kitchen is in and waiting to be installed, the plumber will be done this week, the heating and air will be done early next week.  Inspectors need to be called and then we can begin drywall.  What a fun time but how hectic it is too!  I am considering starting a blog for Clementine Road and if I do I may merge this personal blog with my business one.  I have yet to decide.  If I do I will provide a link.  But for now I will still use this one.  Dinner is calling.  I will write more later.

No comments: