background

Saturday, August 14, 2010

HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY GEORGIA GRACE!

Happy Birthday to my daughter of 4 years!  How special these years have been.  You've now been alive an entire college education worth of time.  My, time flies and what fun we have had!  You will begin school in a couple of weeks.  I cannot believe it is time for you to go to school.  You are my baby and will always be, even when you are 80 and I'm 109.  We planned a spectacular birthday for you this year.  We went to a Clydesdale Horse Ranch.  I hope you remember it but if you don't I always will.  Do you see that open window in the barn?  You sat up in that window and watched me bring all the party decor inside.  Do you see the Clydsedale in the doorway?  You petted his nose and laughed at how smelly he was.  Do you see the decorations in the barn?  I spent hours researching them and and creating them just for you.

You have so many talents.  Here are some notable mentions for 4 years:

Great Dancer-- shimmy/shake/ballet combo, very dramatic
Great Singer -- you know all the lines to every Disney Princess song
Very Good at Bossing Wally around and Magically Lifted him to 3rd Level of Fort (i don't know how)
You Know How to Coordinate Outfits like no other person I've met (see photo above-- all your doing)
Best Best Friend Maker Around
Very Adept Beautician

It is so fun to be your mommy.  You fill my days with joy.  I love you.  I hope your fourth year is spectacular! 

love always, mommy
The Barn.
Georgia sitting in the window.

Petting the Clydsedale.
The Pinata.
The hayloft.
The cake.
The smile that makes it ALL worthwhile!

No comments: