background

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Summer 2

Today we did a little shopping and Rodolfo came along.  I bought some clothes and Georgia bought some green and yellow fingernail polish.  Here is the masterful creation we designed.  Georgia likes to call this look "combination".  Not only does she like polishes, but she also likes to wear two different shoes.  Lately she has been combining her Cinderella sparkling slipper with her silver flip flops.  I should get a picture the next time she does it.  I let her wear her shoe combinations around town.  Last Sunday she even wore it to church.  My mom used to let me and my sisters do the same thing.  We could dress ourselves in whatever we thought was pretty.  I remember my mother allowing Rebecca to wear her hair filled with hair clips, probably 10+.  My mom says it fosters creativity.  I think she is right!

No comments: